SYAA Scholarship for rising seniors
The SYAA scholarship fund was created to help rising seniors who have played a sport at SYAA and who were impacted by SYAA.
Entries: The scholarship, in the amount of $750.00 will be awarded each July at the SYAA Board meeting to a young lady that participated in the SYAA Softball program and is pursuing higher education.
– Applicants will compose an essay explaining how the experience of playing at SYAA has positively impacted their life.
– Entries will be mailed or emailed postmarked by June 1st of each calendar year.
– Must have participated in SYAA softball, either recreation, select, or travel.
– List estimated dates played at SYAA.
– Minimum of 250 words
– Location of furthered education
– Contact information
Process: The committee will review all valid applications and vote on a winner. The winner will be notified and requested to attend the July SYAA Board Meeting for scholarship presentation.
Good Luck to everyone!!
Further information can be found at SuffolkSYAA.com
SYAA Scholarship Fund